At Rockart Design we know, when you are about to decide on the design for a TV-show, Tour, Performance or an Event the set design is a very important factor for the brand identity you are about to create.
The design can be an extension of your core values and personal or entertainment brand and reflect a specific experience you would like your audience to have, whether it is live or on TV.
We are specialised in creating unique designs, which reflects your objectives for a successful show or event. Throughout the process we help you analyse your brand and how to translate that into a live experience and successful cost effective delivery.
Our packages vary in price depending on the job. We love big and small jobs and will be happy to put together a package to fit your budget, which specifically covers all your needs and wants to make your show spectacular. Feel free to contact us for a free quote.
Examples of services within our design packages:
- Design, brand or artist requirement analysis
- Concept idea and mood-board of visual references for the set design
- Sketches of main set idea
- Design of set based on overall concept idea
- Design of artist performances
- Design of scenery or props for individual performances or set changes of the show
- 2D AutoCAD PDF package of main set
- 3D CAD model of the set design inserted into venue drawings.
- Sightline study
- Seat sale study
- Detailed design specification for workshops
- Visualisation package of 3D renders. Colour illustrations of the design in the venue from given camera or viewing angles
- RAD Lab visualisation of set with animated screen content from specific camera angles
- Workshop supervision, overseeing the set fabrication
- Art direction onsite artistic input for final set up
- Budget management of scenery budget
- Advising with regards to vendors prices and services / pitching
Please note: Rockart Design work independently of workshops, fabricators and other vendors. Clients can take our material to any vendor of their choice for costing or use as basis for a bid package. The final vendors are chosen by and paid directly by the client.